Canoe approved suppliers have assisted Canoe members with their purchasing needs since 1936. There are many added benefits to becoming a recognized approved supplier through a public sector buying group owned by a government association. Protocol and processes are completed in order to ensure that your products and services will thrive within our buying group.
Canoe works hard to specialize in certain product areas, and has created customized programs for our membership in response to popular demand.
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Bulk fuel delivery
- Cardlock fuel
- Cards and card management
- Retail fuel
- Full service rental program
- Shirts, pants, jackets, coveralls and polos
- Flame resistant garments
- Enhanced visibility garments
- Ansi hi-vis garments
- Food prep garments
- Butcher smocks, medical lab coats and smocks
- Scrubs and patient wear
- Facility services, mats, mops, wipers and microfiber
- Paper, restroom, soap, sanitizer and air fresheners
- Rental of equipment
- Used equipment sales
- Operator certification and required training
- Equipment service and maintenance