Become an approved supplier
How to Become an Approved Supplier
Approved Supplier Benefits
Approved suppliers are recognized as Canoe’s trustworthy partners. This positions businesses to leverage the strong, longstanding relationship between the partnered municipal associations and the member organizations. Through this partnership, approved suppliers gain sales and marketing support in reaching and approaching member organizations across Canada, direct connections to target audiences within those organizations, and reduced turnaround time due to fewer regulatory hurdles.
A cross-Canada team of full-time Canoe Client Relations Managers work closely with members. Client Relations Managers coordinate leads to relative approved suppliers, actively set up meetings, and assist with product and service educational support.
Targeted Promotional Opportunities
- Tradeshow display privileges
- Potential Education Sessions featuring your products, services, or market trends
- Access to monthly volume statistics
- Access to feedback reported by Canoe Members Accounting
- Approved suppliers are paid net 30 of any products or services provided
- Quick, reliable accounts receivable
- Ability to batch invoices
- One invoicing address and one payment source