Waste Container Program
When you need a place for your waste, posthaste.
For many organizations, reliable garbage collection containers are not a luxury – they are a necessity to everyday operations. Through the Canoe Waste Container Program, you have access to high quality containment solutions for a variety of situations, all competitively priced and already tendered on your behalf.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Galbreath® cable hoists
- Galbreath® hook hoists
- Galbreath® trailers and container handlers
- Pioneer® and Mountain Tarp® tarping systems
- Wastequip® containers, dumpsters. and roll-offs
- Wastequip® compactors and balers
- Toter® Pro and Toter® residential carts