Public safety Resource Program
Prepare your community for anything.
Building a resilient community takes dedicated preparation and concerted effort – it doesn’t happen by accident. Through the Canoe Public Safety Resource Program, you can procure what your organization needs for success – including practice equipment, training simulators, and training guides – all fully trade-compliant.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Patient simulators
- Simulation audio visual components
- Ventilation management training equipment
- CPR manikins – adult, child, and infant
- Skills and task trainers for nursing
- Birthing manikins and simulators
- Ultrasound simulation
- CPR education kits
- Virtual eLearning for CPR and nursing
- Barrier devices for CPR training
- VS500M law enforcement simulator
- VS550M EMS ambulance simulator
- VS600M truck simulator
- VS600M CDL truck simulator
- VS600M – S snowplow simulator
- VS600M – W solid waste simulator
- VS700M transit bus simulator
- VS500M car simulator
- VS600M – B school bus simulator