Fabric Shelter Program
Custom, effective, and economic protection.
Fabric shelters are an economic alternative to traditional buildings that are ideal for everything from material storage to fleet coverings. The Canoe Fabric Shelter Program gives you access to the design, installation, and maintenance of high-quality structures able to withstand even the extreme weather conditions of Canadian winters.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Complete turn-key solutions tailored to member need for both new projects and maintenance of existing shelters
- Access to extensive product line and custom engineered structures, including design through installation
- Specialized materials for extreme or corrosive environments
- Dedicated project and process management for cost and timeline oversight
- Comprehensive warranty and safety management program
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Sand / salt storage buildings
- Pre-engineered steel buildings
- Fabric structures
- Industrial buildings
- Warehouse buildings
- Turn-key services
- Project management
- Foundation design and engineering