Enforcement supply Program
Supply solutions built for tough situations.
Working in public safety, utilities, transportation, or other tough situations requires equally tough supplies to help you get the job done. The Canoe Enforcement Supply Program has suppliers who can provide you with what you need, whether that’s rugged laptops or other technology, uniforms and footwear, or duty gear and field essentials. Get exactly what you need through a simplified procurement process and competitive rates, all fully trade compliant.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Law enforcement tools
- Military and general duty uniforms
- Cold weather apparel
- First responder equipment
- Ballistic armour and protective clothing
- Hiking and professional footwear
- Medical supplies
- Specialty equipment
- Respirator systems
- Illumination tools
- Rugged laptops & tablets
- Rugged computing accessories & peripherals
- Custom software solutions
- Body worn camera
- In-car & interview room video
- Fixed-mount PCs
- Evidence & enterprise management
- Cloud storage
- Custom imaging solutions
- Warning lights and beacons
- Warning sirens and speakers
- Police lightbars
- White illumination lighting
- Siren control systems
- DOT, utility, and tow lighting systems
- Vehicle control systems
- Traffic arrows and traffic advisors
- Dash, deck, and visor warning lights
- Police, fire, and EMS lights and sirens