Keeping your success flowing.
Reliable access to safe and sanitary water is essential for any community. Through the Canoe Waterworks Program, you can get everything your water infrastructure needs. From the basics – like pipes, valves, and hydrants – all the way up to advanced delivery and monitoring systems. With the RFP process already completed on your behalf, you can keep things flowing smoothly.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Sewer inspection cameras
- Sewer inspection tractors
- Sewer inspection systems
- Robotic cutting system
- CCTV sewer inspection vehicles
- Sewer rehabilitation vehicles
- Grout system truck
- Mainline inspection system
- Lateral line inspection system
- Sewer inspection software
- Sanitary, storm and water pipe / fittings
- Hydrants and valves
- Municipal surface castings, service boxes, and valve boxes
- Geotextiles and erosion control blankets
- Concrete manholes
- Onsite septic products
- Water service brass
- Cathodic protection
- Sewer inspection systems (robotic)
- Pipeline data collection software
- Zooming pipeline survey systems
- Push/pull pipeline inspection systems
- Nozzle mounted cameras
- Manhole inspection systems
- Pipe laser profiling
- Sewer inspection vehicles