Reliable trucks for the toughest work.
From freight to construction or scraps to dangerous goods, transportation requires tough, reliable equipment. Canoe has your back with trucks you can trust even your biggest jobs to, all through premium suppliers at the best price.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Class 5, 6, 7, and 8 trucks and tractors: medium- and heavy-duty
- Gross weight ratings from 19,500 to 120,000+ lbs.
- Medium- and heavy-duty zero emissions battery electric vehicles
- Medium- and heavy-duty near zero emissions natural has vehicles
- Custom-configured bodies to meet municipal fleet needs
- Complete vehicle solutions, including heavy-haul tractors and dump, flatbed, refuse, plow, salt, roll-off, and sweeper trucks
- All electric class 6 chassis
- All electric class 8 chassis
- All electric chassis for bucket, refuse, tandem, tractor and truck
- Mack trucks: class 6, 7, and 8
- Gross vehicle weights from 19,500 lbs.-80,000 lbs.
- Mack MD series (medium duty)
- Mack MD6 and Mack MD6 low profile
- Mack MD7
- Mack granite
- Mack anthem
- Mack LR
- Dump trucks, Refuse, Cab over
- Financing available through Mack Financial Services
- CV Series: Class 4-5 medium duty truck, International 6.6 engine, up to 350 HP
- MV Series: Class 6-7 medium duty, Cummins B6.7 or L9, up to 380 HP
- HV Series: Class 8 severe duty, International A26 or Cummins B6.7 or L9 engine, up to 500 HP
- HX Series: Class 8 severe duty, International A26 or Cummins X15, up to 605 HP
- RH Series: Class 8 on-highway tractor, International A26, up to 475 HP
- LT Series: Class 8 on-highway tractor, International A26 or Cummins X15, up to 565 HP
- Lonestar: Class 8 on-highway tractor, Cummins X15 engine, up to 605 HP
- Commercial truck parts discounts and credits through fleetcharge.com
- Access to online parts and service information
- Trucks and tractors: Class 5, 6, 7, and 8 (26,000 lbs GVW – 80,000lbs+ GVW)
- Multitude of configurations:
- Dump trucks
- Vacuum trucks
- Refuse trucks
- Hook lift trucks
- Roll-off trucks
- Flat-bed trucks
- Heavy-haul tractors
- Plow trucks