Surplus Auctioning Program
Buy what you need. Sell what you don’t.
Whether you need to make your purchasing budget go further or find an economic way to cycle out inventory, the Canoe Surplus Auctioning Program has your back. Participate in online auctions for government surplus and unclaimed property including heavy equipment, cars, trucks, buses, airplanes, and much more.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Turnkey system
- Selling surplus assets via online auction marketplace
- Self-service functionality with unlimited users
- Real-time reporting tools within secure account
- Extensive marketing outreach to bidders
- Hands-on training for as many employees as desired
- On-site assistance posting auctions at implementation
- Personal service with 24/7 on-call availability
- Online payment collection service with 3 – 10 day remittance