School Bus Program
Get your students where they need to go.
Whether student transportation is a vital service for your organization, or just one piece of a much more complex operation, the Canoe School Bus Program can help. With multiple approved suppliers and a variety of purchase options, there’s sure to be a solution for you.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Vision: propane, gasoline, diesel, CNG, electric
- Micro Bird T-Series bus
- Micro Bird MB-II bus
- Micro Bird G5 bus: propane
- Micro Bird G5 bus: gas
- All American RE bus: diesel
- All American RE bus: CNG
- All American FE bus: diesel
- Micro Bird G5 bus: electric
- All American RE bus: electric
- CE Series gasoline
- CE Series diesel
- CE Series propane
- CE Series electric
- RE Series diesel
- Active collision mitigation technology
- Electronic stability control
- IC Bus full-view camera technology
- IC Bus 360
- All-electric type A school bus
- All-electric type A school activity bus
- All-electric type C school bus
- All-electric type C activity bus
- All-electric type D school bus
- All-electric type D activity bus
- Saf-T-Liner® C2 diesel
- Saf-T-Liner® C2 Jouley® all-electric bus
- Saf-T-Liner® C2 CNG
- Saf-T-Liner® C2 propane
- Saf-T-Liner® HDX diesel
- Saf-T-Liner® HDX CNG
- Saf-T-Liner® EFX diesel
- Minotour® type A
- MinoTrek type A
- Electric Bus Authority
- Daimler Truck Financial