Laboratory & MEDICAL Supply Program
Life science necessities to keep your operations in good health.
Access a wide range of laboratory supplies and equipment through the Canoe Laboratory & Medical Supply Program. From instruments to consumables for laboratory work with samples, liquids, and cells, the program is designed to help you procure the tools your teams need. Best of all, the contracts are tendered on your behalf, fully trade compliant, and offer top-value pricing.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Lab equipment and consumables
- Pipettes, dispensers, and pipette tips
- Centrifuges, microcentrifuges, high speed centrifuges
- Ultra low temperature freezers and cryovials
- CO2 incubators and bioreactors
- Incubated orbital shakers and fermentation instruments
- Thermalcyclers and PCR consumables
- Centrifuge tubes and microplates
- Microinjection and cell manipulation instruments
- Automated liquid handling