HVAC Systems Program
A breath of fresh air for your staff and visitors.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning play a crucial role in managing your buildings. The Canoe HVAC Systems Program will help connect you with approved suppliers who can help provide thermal comfort and better indoor air quality, all with competitive rates and a streamlined process.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact one of the program’s approved suppliers, requesting program pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the Canoe contract number.
- Access to HVAC systems and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- FDA Class II medical device
- Room air purifier
- HEPA standard
- MERV rating of 19
- Completely portable
- 100,000 hours motor life
- HVACR, balancing, and filtration
- IAQ and healthy buildings
- Energy management systems
- Energy performance contract
- Distribution systems and co-gen
- Building envelope systems
- Renewable energy solutions
- Water efficiency solutions
- Lighting solutions
- Integrated security and fire solutions
- Digital technology solutions, remote services, and diagnostics