Fuel Management Program
Don’t let your organization run on empty.
Your organization’s fleet is always expected to be ready for anything. Is your fuelling solution upholding its end of the bargain? Through the Canoe Fuel Management Program, you can get your setup evaluated by professionals, with any upgrades pre-tendered on your behalf and designed with top-tier value in mind.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Petroleum storage tanks
- Dispensers and fuel management equipment
- Mobile fuel trailers and emergency fuel pumps
- Misfuel prevention device
- Fuel island canopies and storage sheds
- Diesel, gasoline parts, and accessories
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) storage tanks and dispensers
- Propane autogas storage tanks
- Turnkey installation services and project management
- Environmental inspections, repairs, and services
- Gasboy dispensers and fuel management systems
- Veeder-Root tank gauges
- Red Jacket submersible pumps
- Lubrication equipment
- Oil pumps and grease pumps
- Automatic lubrication systems
- Dispense guns and meters
- Air, water, oil, and grease reels
- Fluid management systems
- Service fluid dispensing
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)
- Automated fueling
- Cloud-based service / maintenance software
- Fuel price management system
- Vehicle telematics