Food Services Program
Keep your kitchen running at peak performance.
Good food and shared dining experiences bring people together. The Canoe Food Services Program offers the expertise of food service consultants, architects, contractors, builders, and distributors in Canada. This program will give your organization the ability to create the best dining experiences possible.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Refrigeration equipment
- Cooking equipment
- Food storage and transport equipment
- Warewashing equipment
- China, glassware and flatware
- Janitorial and cleaning supplies
- Disposable servingware and take-out supplies
- Bar and beverage equipment and supplies
- Custom stainless steel and millwork services
- Kitchen design, installation and training services
- Food service products
- Supplies and equipment
- Paper and disposables
- Specialty meat and seafood
- Specialty product
- Gourmet imports
- Procurement tools