Fleet Management Program
Pull out all the stops for your fleet.
New vehicle additions and disposal of old inventory. Fleet assessment and fuel tracking. Vehicle budgeting guidance and roadside assistance. Offered in collaboration with leading companies in the industry, the Canoe Fleet Management Program provides solutions for every aspect of your fleet, no matter the size.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of fleet management products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Bus guardian for K-12 fleets
- Here Comes The Bus for parents of K-12 riders
- iOn for government fleets
- Fleet management services
- Open end leases
- Maintenance management programs
- Managed fuel card programs
- Commercial vehicle leasing
- Vehicle performance data reporting
- Vehicle tracking technology
- Driver safety programs
- Vehicle accident management solutions
- Fleet planning technology
- License, title, and registration services
- Data-driven GPS fleet tracking solutions
- Keyless NFC fob
- Self-install bundle
- GO9 telematics device
- ProPlus plan
- Harness & training
- Fleet and equipment monitoring software
- Winter operations modules
- Power utility fleet software
- Vehicle-specific hardware
- Sensor and input integration
- Precise materials management data
- Subcontractor productivity tools
- In-cab route optimization tools
- Fleet safety and compliance features
- North American cellular networks coverage
- Hardware installation specialists
- On-site and virtual training program