Firefighting PPE Program
Fireproof your organization.
Your emergency responders are at the forefront of some of your most critical operations – keeping them safe is critical. Through the Canoe Firefighting PPE Program, you get preferred pricing on some of the best protective equipment available in the industry, including bunker gear, hoods, helmets, boots, gloves, and more.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Ultra-high, high, mid, and low-pressure firefighting pumps
- Skid units for commercial, industrial, and forestry firefighting applications
- Foam systems including, educted, aspirated, and compressed air delivery
- Glider kit fire protection packages, including skid unit mounted to rolling stock
- Polypropylene water tank and body components, for skid unit applications
- Turnout gear
- Rescue gear
- PPE maintenance
- Proximity suits
- Particulate blocking hoods
- Medical equipment
- Non-particulate blocking hoods
- Firefighting and first responder specialists, safety specialists, and product specialists across Canada
- Single source for all firefighting PPE, apparel, and accessories
- Structural firefighting gear
- Morning Pride Tails turnout gear
- EV1 traditional helmets, Lite Force Low Rider helmets, and Ben 2 Plus helmets
- Honeywell Ranger & PRO Warrington boots
- Honeywell Super gloves
- Honeywell MaskMate hoods
- Scott Safety SCBA
- Battalion Lakeland gear