Firefighting Equipment Program
Equipment built to take the heat.
Emergency responders need the best equipment to protect us all from a fire. Whether it’s emergency lights, sirens, ladders, pumps, power tools, or bush trucks, the Canoe Firefighting Equipment Program helps members purchase the right products for the job, all at competitive prices.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Ultra-high, high, mid, and low-pressure firefighting pumps
- Skid units for commercial, industrial, and forestry firefighting applications
- Foam systems including, educted, aspirated, and compressed air delivery
- Glider kit fire protection packages, including skid unit mounted to rolling stock
- Polypropylene water tank and body components, for skid unit applications
- Firefighting equipment and rescue tools
- Firefighting supplies and accessories
- 24 / 7 online ordering with no minimum order
- Pre-paid freight on orders shipped via ground
- Same-day shipping on 99% of in-stock items
- KeepStock inventory management solution
- Distributor Alliance Small Business Program
- Public safety equipment
- Fire and rescue equipment
- Law enforcement gear
- Educational safety supplies
- Facility management solutions
- Security solutions equipment
- HazMat response equipment
- Technical services, repairs, and training
- EOD and bomb tech equipment
- Industrial safety solutions