EV Charging Station Program
Power up your community.
As more people are purchasing electric vehicles, you need to be ready with charging options. The Canoe EV Charging Station Program will help you get charging stations faster, more cost-effectively, and best of all, through a convenient procurement process.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Level 2 charging stations for electric vehicles
- DC fast charging stations for electric vehicles
- Network services
- Maintenance plans & accessories
- Level 2 EV charging stations
- DC fast-charging stations
- Residential charging stations
- Workplace & fleet solutions
- Public & on-street solutions
- Network & monitoring services
- 24/7 customer care
- In-field support & maintenance
- Deployment management services
- Fulfillment teams coast-to-coast
- V2G DC fast charging stations
- Level 2 AC charging stations
- Nuvve V1G or V2G software
- Intelligent energy management
- Fleet management dashboard
- Charging station maintenance
- Regular monitoring and support
- Site survey
- Project management
- Flexible financing options
- Turnkey solutions with EVs
- Expert guidance
- Charge EV charging portfolio
- Level 3 DC fast chargers
- DC heavy-duty fleet & bus charger portfolio
- Post & wall-mounted solutions
- EV management software solutions
- Wi-Fi & cell cloud-connected chargers
- Managed services
- Make-ready electrical equipment
- Startup services
- Billing options