Take your fleet farther.
Through leveraging the combined purchasing power of all member organizations, the Canoe Energy Program allows you access to a nation-wide network of fuel and lubricant providers at preferred pricing. The program has options for filling up at a nearby gas station, accessing cardlock, or arranging for bulk delivery.
How It Works
- Contact Canoe for a free fuel analysis
- Canoe will provide a report based on the last three months of your fuel invoices versus what you would pay by switching to the program
- Upon confirming your intent to opt into the program, Canoe will provide relevant documents and fuel cards
- Essential service status and priority access to fuel and lubricants from preferred suppliers
- Preferential rates on industrial lubricants, retail, gas stations, cardlock, and bulk fuel purchases
- Reduced administration and consolidated invoicing through Canoe
CFTA, NWPTA, and CETA compliant
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
Notice: Undefined index: loc in /home/xheqxtswvn9v/public_html/canoeprocurement.ca/wp-content/themes/hello-theme-child/inc/supplier-function.php on line 274