EMS Supply Program
Life-saving essentials for critical care.
You need reliable and high-quality supplies to effectively respond to the medical emergencies you face every day. From defibrillators to powered loaders and stretchers, Canoe leverages the buying power of all member organizations to get you the solutions you need to equip your emergency medical services with the right products.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Contracts already tendered on your behalf, saving you precious administrative hours and supply chain lead time
- Full compliance with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Monitor / defibrillators, associated consumables / accessories
- AED and associated consumables
- Mechanical CPR (LUCAS)
- Powered cot / stretchers
- Powered loaders for EMS
- Manual cot / stretchers
- Powered / manual stair chairs