Machines to go where you can’t.
The Canoe Drone Program offers you access to cutting-edge technology that can help you from the air, under water, and other difficult-to-reach places. Procure uncrewed vehicles that can provide precise data collection, infrastructure inspection, maintenance, mapping, and modelling services with ease. Our approved suppliers all offer competitive pricing without the administrative hassles.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Underwater drones
- Remotely operated vehicles
- Robotic inspection vehicles
- Pipe cameras
- Pipe crawlers
- Sewer cameras
- CCTV tractors
- Unmanned ground vehicles
- Underwater cameras
- Water tank cleaning robots
- Public safety drone solutions
- Enterprise UAS / ROV solutions
- UAS thermal solutions and sales
- UAS LiDAR solutions and sales
- Optical gas imaging solutions
- Drone and sensor training
- LiDAR and photogrammetry mapping
- Bathymetry surveys
- Magnetometry surveys