Bridging quality and affordability.
Building and maintaining safe, accessible road infrastructure requires access to sound products. The Canoe Culvert Program provides access to a range of drainage, bridge, and road construction products, enabling you to focus on building infrastructure networks that connect residents and economic activity.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- High-quality, practical solutions for a wide range of construction needs
- Reduced fluctuations in and advanced notice of price changes in the industry
- Flexible delivery options including self pickup and direct or third party shipping
- CFTA, NWPTA, and CETA compliant
- Reduced administrative burden
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.