Total reward solutions tailored to the public sector.
The Canoe Benefits Program is built specifically to address the unique needs and objectives of municipalities, public sector entities, and not-for-profit organizations. The program develops and delivers innovative, cost-effective, and sustainable solutions tailored to members’ unique human capital needs and wants.
LEVERAGES THE BUYING POWER OF THE CANADIAN PUBLIC SECTOR
We have partnered with People Corporation to provide a multi-province Canoe Benefits Program to our members. This partnership allows Canoe to leverage the buying power of our membership with People Corporation’s trusted position in the market and national service capabilities.
Canoe members have access to the combined experience of consultants, pension experts, benefits administration, and HR consultants, with deep expertise. They also receive:
- Preferential pricing through economy of scale
- Access to all major benefit providers in Canada
- National servicing capabilities, with a local focus
- Broad product offering customized to the needs of the public sector
- Innovative proprietary products and customized services
- Extremely strong supplier and carrier partner relationships
- One-stop program support, consulting, and management integrated with your organization
- Quarterly claims reporting, annual renewal analysis, market audits, and negotiations on your behalf
How to get started
Reach out to our contacts below if you would like to schedule a meeting to discuss some areas for opportunity – we promise to deliver some valuable information that you can bring back to your team and use right away.