Health options for everyone, everywhere.
Finding health solutions that fit can be challenging. Through the Canoe Telehealth Program, you can access online healthcare resources from anywhere you have an internet connection. The program currently offers accessible and affordable therapy services through MindBeacon for a wide range of mental health concerns. Check with your organization’s group benefits plan to see if services through the program are eligible for insurance coverage.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Guided CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) programs
- Virtual therapy sessions
- Online peer-to-peer community
- Mental health supports for employees, public safety, teachers and government entities
- Mental health supports for non-profits, colleges, universities and all parts of the healthcare ecosystem