Food Recycling Program
Turn your food waste into something meaningful.
Food waste is a growing problem that impacts us all. Luckily, there are solutions that can help you divert your food waste and make a positive impact on the planet. The Canoe Food Recycling Program will connect you with suppliers that provide you the tools and knowledge to take action against the food waste crisis and make a difference in your community.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Trommel screens and double drum screens
- High speed grinders and shredders
- Compost windrow turners
- Tow-behind compost turners
- Star screens
- Density separation equipment
- Food depackaging equipment
- Stacking conveyors
- Stationary screening equipment
- Stationary shredding equipment
- Residential 2L food recycling appliance
- Residential 5L food recycling appliance
- Non-refillable filters
- Refillable filters
- Bulk carbon 8 pack
- 2L replacement bucket
- 5L replacement bucket
- Commercial food recycling units
- Organic waste consulting