Enforcement solutions Program
Enforcement made easy.
Canoe has partnered with some of the best suppliers in the industry to provide robust and cutting-edge technology tailored to the unique challenges of law enforcement. Options are available for communities and organizations of all sizes, including ticketing systems, licence plate recognition, and everything in between.
How It Works
- Post a notice on your recognized electronic bid notification system to use the Canoe cooperative purchasing program.
- Contact the supplier of your choice, requesting Canoe pricing.
- Confirm your purchase with the contract number.
- Access to a wide range of products and services
- Already tendered on your behalf
- Fully compliant with CETA, CFTA, NWPTA, and other relevant trade legislation
- Preferential pricing and service
If you require more information or would like to schedule a specialized presentation in regards to a particular program, please contact one of our Client Relations Managers.
- Rugged laptops & tablets
- Rugged computing accessories & peripherals
- Custom software solutions
- Body worn camera
- In-car & interview room video
- Fixed-mount PCs
- Evidence & enterprise management
- Cloud storage
- Custom imaging solutions
- Parking enforcement, ALPR, e-timing, scofflaw
- Parking permit management, ALPR, issuance, payments renewals
- Back office processing, aging, notices, payments
- Towing, booting payments
- Interfaces to ERP, parking meters, pay-by cell, accounting
- New technology support
- Curbside management
- Bike lane control
- Mass transit fare enforcement systems
- Municipal code enforcement systems
- Warning lights and beacons
- Warning sirens and speakers
- Police lightbars
- White illumination lighting
- Siren control systems
- DOT, utility, and tow lighting systems
- Vehicle control systems
- Traffic arrows and traffic advisors
- Dash, deck, and visor warning lights
- Police, fire and EMS lights and sirens